<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 ?><TBODY><TR><TD><XBODY>1. Give Allah what's right - not what's left.
2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end - Allah's way leads to an endless hope.
3. Alot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before Allah can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence, the devil may be a comma - but never let him be the period.
6. Don't put a question mark where Allah puts a period.
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the mosque for a face-lift.
8. When praying, don't give Allah instructions - just report for duty.
9. Don't wait for 6 strong men to take you to the mosque - for your janaazah.
10. We don't change Allah's message - Allah's message changes us.
11. The mosque is prayer-conditioned.
12. When Allah ordains, He sustains.
13. WARNING : Exposure to Allah may prevent burning.
14. Plan ahead - it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
15. Most people want to serve Allah, but only in an advisory position.
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Quraan.
17. Exercise daily - walk with Allah.
18. Never give the devil a ride - he always wants to drive.
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps comming back.
21. He who angers you, controls you.
22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
23. Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler.
24. Be ye fishers of men - you catch them and Allah will clean them.
25. Allah doesn't call the qualified - He qualifies the called.
26. Read the Quraan - It will protect you from hellfire.
@};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};-