The benefits of the Ramadhan (3)
21. Lailatul Qadr (The Night of Power):
Whoever observes it with sincerity and good intention will get the following benefits:
Forgiveness of mistakes
Better than 1,000 months
Reading Holy Quran
Better human being
22. Generosity:Kindness, hospitality, visitation, etc. All of these and many more are among the benefits of Ramadhan.
23. Zakat al-Fitrah (Charity on Eid Day):The benefits of paying such as charity to the needy are tremendous, among which are the following:
Feeding the needy
Improving human relations
24. Sadaqah (Charity):The benefits of paying sadaqah are many. These are summarized as follows:
Flourishing of wealth
Circulation of wealth
Elimination of inflation
Elimination of poverty
25. Fasting and Health:By fasting, one gets the following benefits:
Purification of body from toxins
Reducing of weight
Purity of brain
Rejuvenation of body
Living of life with happiness
26. Change of Lifestyle:By living a different life style, one gets rid of the monotony of life and hence enjoys his life span.
Of hunger, thirst and rituals with others in the society.
28. Eid-ul-Fitr (Feast):Sharing of happiness and visitation of one another as members of the society.
29. Graveyards Visitation:One will get the following benefits by visiting graveyards.
Dua for the deceased
Preparing oneself for departure from this world
Feeling respect for the deceased
Making the person to be humble in his life
30. Every breath is Tasbiih:Every breath and even sleep is Ibadah and awarded.
31. Umrah in Ramadhan:Visiting Makkah during the fasting month of Ramadhan is:
Equal to one Hajj (pilgrimage)
Equal to one Hajj with Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
32. Historical Successes and Victories in Ramadhan:Muslims throughout their history received many benefits during Ramadhan the month of fasting, among which are the following:
Battle of Badr
Battle of Khandaq
Opening of Makkah
Battle of Tabuk
Tariq Ibn Ziyad opened Europe
Salahuddin liberated Jerusalem from the crusaders
Egypt and Israel, 1973 - Egyptians kicked the Israelis out of Egypt during Ramadhan the month of fasting, etc.
33. Learning lessons from historical incidents that happened during Holy Ramadhan the month of fasting:, e.g.
Wafaat Hazrat Khadijeh(A).
Wiladat Imam Hasan bin Ali(A).
Shahadat Imam Ali bin Abi Talib(A).